Collabco, the developers of myday, are looking for partners worldwide with experience of the education sector in their country. Students are facing ever greater complexity of increasing data and diverse systems, such as timetable, library, VLE, student records, email, news, notifications, etc. myday is an on-trend, cloud based student portal that presents relevant data and systems in a single dashboard, available on any platform of choice including smart phones.
Collabco are looking for partners worldwide with the experience and insight of their country’s education market to help develop the opportunity myday offers:
- Unique world-class product with proven track record, loved by students and their universities and colleges
- Integrate your own or third party system or app into the myday platform
- Great opportunity for additional revenue with value-add services
- Future myday products from Collabco to help increase customer ownership
What we offer
To help you maximise the opportunity for myday within your country, Collabco will provide full support, including:
- Training for sales, development and support staff to enable you to sell and deliver
- Full marketing support designed around your requirements
- Support for all escalation issues
- We will design the partner package in conjunction with you to ensure it will meet the exact needs of your country and market.
What to do next
This is a unique opportunity as we seek to increase the recognition of the myday brand worldwide. A partnership with us will also help you and your company leverage your own applications and increase your profile. So if you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity myday presents and to see how successful it has been in the UK, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collabco integrate with many commonplace education systems and deliver this inclusive to customers. On occasions our third-party partners (integration partners and customers) may develop system integrations with myday. This may attract additional implementation and annual usage fee charged by the third-party.